The David Clover Festival continues to be an event of high standing and credibility in the eyes of discerning musicians in and around the City of Sheffield and nationally. It has also proved itself a worthy vehicle of encouragement and support for young singers; internationally famed singers and teachers have associated themselves with this festival. However, the organisation and administration of this event is increasingly difficult to finance and the City of Sheffield Teachers' Choir is looking towards other musically interested people for help and support. You can help by becoming a 'Friend' for a minimum of £25.
Annual subscriptions to the Festival Friends are available in various categories. Each category entitles the subscriber to:
- Free admission, and their guest(s), to all Festival sessions
- Receive a free programme at the Festival on production of the Friends membership card
- Have their name acknowledged in the Festival programme unless otherwise requested by the subscriber
The various categories are:
- Personal Membership - a minimum of £25 for the subscriber and 1 guest
- Family Membership - a minimum of £35 for the subscriber and 3 guests
- Corporate, Organisation or Group Membership - a minimum of £50 for 6 people, or a minimum of £75 for 7-10 people.
Any Personal Member, or a member of a Family or Group, who is a tax payer, can gift-aid their subscription which would allow the Festival to reclaim income tax on your donation.
Any queries about the Festival Friends scheme may be addressed to Di Hallatt (0114 249 0402) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download and fill in your details using the Donation Form and send your donation (Cheques payable to David Clover Festival of Singing No.2 a/c) or Bank transfer to NatWest Bank: sort code: 60-40-09, a/c no: 41256581 along with the completed form to:
David Clover Festival Friends
12 Byron Road
Upon delivery a receipt will be sent to you.